- 1 Vacant
Opening for Immediate Hiring: Sr. MEP Engineer – Hospitals
- A Degree in Electrical / Mechanical engineering
- Experience of handling both Mechanical and Electrical disciplines
- Minimum 12 Years of total experience.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in Saudi Arabia.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in Hospitals projects
- Good understanding of applicable MEP codes and regulations for hospital projects. Including requirements of Saudi Ministry of Health and Civil defense
- Good understanding about special MEP systems for hospitals (Medical Gas, Nurse Call, pneumatic tube, queuing, etc) and other low current systems (BMS, UPS, CCTV, Parking guidance, Digital signage, IPTV, IP Telephone)
- Good understanding about special HVAC requirements for hospitals
- Experience in Hospital Design with Consulting firm(s) or in Hospitals Design Management with client or Project Management.
- Experience in construction management of hospital projects.
- Preference to candidates who have worked with Project Management Consultants
- Good English verbal and written communication skills (preferably native Arabic speaker)
- Available in KSA with transferable Iqama.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to send their CVs before 7th July 2020
- 1 Vacant
ESTIMATOR/QUANTITY SURVEYOR FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 8 year total experience
- At least 4 year experience in KSA
- Experience in Hotels, residential and commercial projects
- Experience in Makkah is a must
- Familiar with relevant software
- Preferably PMP certified with project management consultancy background.
- Candidate must be currently in Makkah with transferable Iqama and ready to join immediately.
- Candidates must be Muslim.
Note: Please mention the applied position on the subject to consider your application otherwise.
- 1 Vacant
MEDICAL PLANNER / SENIOR ARCHITECT:
As a key member of project management consultant team, the medical planner/ sr. architect is responsible for engaging with clients and design consultants to deliver efficient and state of the art healthcare designs for projects.
Primary responsibilities and expectations include:
- Demonstrate proficiency in medical planning across major inpatient and outpatient departments.
- Understand the differences in institutional, ambulatory, and business occupancy environments.
- Work with end users to understand process flows and critical dependencies between different functions / departments.
- Develop space program and pre-concept design for hospital projects
- Prepare Medical Planning & Architectural requirements for design consultant contracts
- Lead the medical planning process to create department floor plan concepts reflective of operations.
- Understand and guide discussions on medical equipment needs.
- Review, approve and manage deliverables for medical planning and architecture works.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the client on planning issues.
- Review and approval of shop drawings, samples, mock-ups related to architectural works and finishes
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Minimum experience of 15 years
- Minimum of 10 years of healthcare/hospital planning and design experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of healthcare/hospital planning experience in Saudi Arabia
- In depth knowledge of applicable codes and regulations such as; FGI, JCI, MOH, CABAHI, Municipality, civil defense
- Architectural Registration, LEED and/or EDAC certification is preferred.
- Good experience of using design and presentation software
- Fluency in English, Arabic speaking candidate is preferred
Available in Saudi Arabia with transferable iqama
- 1 Vacant
- Experience in buildings and infrastructure projects cost estimation (all disciplines is preferable).
- Review and verify consultants estimate for projects.
- Negotiate budgetary items with consultants with guidance from Project Manager / Director and technical staff.
- Work with Project Manager to prepare projects cost and schedule targets.
- Ensure required cost proposals and supporting documents are prepared timely, accurately and are in compliance with solicitation.
- Prepare line item budgets as well as supporting documentation for cost proposal submissions, including budget narratives, certifications, financial information, etc.
- Present draft proposal budgets for cost proposal reviews.
- Refine budget templates and narratives, as necessary.
- Lead internal and external client reporting for multiple projects.
- Support the strengthening of methods and systems which need improvement to support projects cost and schedule initiative.
- Manage the compiling of accurate, comprehensive, and timely cost reports and understand the change management process.
- Develop and deliver control practices to the project’s teams.
- Set up cost reports in a standardized report format as defined by the project’s requirements (develop, implement, and maintain planned versus actual tracking sheets for various line items within project budgets and schedules).
- Advise Project Management Team on cost and schedule issues.
- Develop project specific WBS and develop control estimate / budget.
- Ensure project is adhering to strict baseline budget.
- Analyze costs and report on any anomalies, fluctuations, unusual occurrences, or other spending concerns that could impact the project final cost forecast and expected completion date.
- Provide technical guidance in the areas of Cost Management and Control, Change Management and Forecasting.
- Provide overall project Change Management duties and support project cost forecasting
- Other duties, as required.
- 8+ years’ experience in projects costing and cost Controls, 5 years’ experience as Project Cost Specialist in buildings and infrastructure projects Construction.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Office products.
- Thorough knowledge of cost and schedule principles and their application to projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure on complex issues across multiple projects.
- Technical Diploma, Engineering degree, Accounting Designation or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Available in Saudi Arabia with transferable iqama.
- 1 Vacant
SENIOR PLANNING ENGINEER
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer
- Total Experience: 12 years or more in Planning & Scheduling
- KSA Experience: 5 years or more in Planning & Scheduling
- Preferably bilingual (Arabic/English)
- Good command over Planning & Scheduling software (P6 & others)
- Experience of Hotel, mix use and Hospital projects
- Experience working as part of project / construction management team
- Preference to candidates with PMP certification
- Candidates must have transferable iqama
As key member of project management consultant team, Sr. Planning Engineer shall carry out planning, monitoring, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects, from project initiation to commissioning and handing over of project to client.
Major responsibilities of the position are:
- Preparation of projects master schedule and periodic updates
- Prepare WBS for projects and project milestones and summary schedule contract packages, based on project master schedule
- Review and approve consultant and contractor schedules
- Monitor critical activities based on the approved project schedule and keep the project management informed about delays
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress report for projects. Identify areas of weakness and propose methods for recovery and highlight new critical activities.
- Prepare and update project Dashboard reports
- Prepares and update project cash flow based on contracted cost of awarded contracts
- Participate in project meetings, prepare minutes of meeting, and follow up on action items.
- Monitor and follow up of approval, placement of orders and delivery of long lead items
- Support project management in reviewing time extension requests. Prepare delay analysis.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- 1 Vacant
- Has a degree in Civil engineering or Architecture.
- Preferably PMP certified
- Has a minimum of 15 years sound experience in Project management
- Has a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Saudi Arabia
- Has experience extension project management experience in mixed-use, hotel, high-rise buildings, and commercial projects
- Preferably has a project management consultancy background experience
Role & Responsibilities
To achieve project goals while considering the predefined three project constraints – the Scope, Time, and Budget:
- Communicating intensively with client and all stakeholders to establish cordial/effective working relationship
- Managing and leading the operational, financial and technical aspects of the project based on timelines and work plans
- Develop the client brief and Project Execution Plans to suit the specific requirements of the project
- Managing the project design
- Managing, supervising, supporting and coordinating the project team members/staff
- Tracking project deliveries using project management tools
- Manage the project documents to monitor project performance and data stored
- Resolving, tracing and escalating critical issues to minimize project risk factors
- Monitor QA/QC of the project
- Reporting on project progress and communicated relevant information to executive management
- Monitoring provisional acceptance and final acceptance procedures and project close-out
- Ensuring finalization of financial issues
- Coordinating the lesson learned process
- Followed up with clients to verify satisfaction
- Ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects
- Critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent Personal and Communication skills
- Leadership: Influencing, negotiating and delegating abilities
- Only candidates who are available with transferable iqama may apply for the position
Candidates readily available in the Saudi Arabia with transferable iqama may apply for this position.
- 1 Vacant
- Degree in Architecture.
- PMP Certificate
- Minimum 15 Years experience.
- Minimum 8 Years experience in Saudi Arabia.
- Extensive Experience in mega Mixed-use, Hotels, and Commercial Projects with at least 2-3 similar projects.
- Fluent Both Arabic and English.
- Readily available in KSA with transferable Iqama.
- 1 Vacant
- Degree in engineering preferably Civil Engineering
- PMP Certified
- Minimum 15 years experience as a 'Construction Manager' preferably with a project management consultancy background
- Minimum 8 years experience in Saudi Arabia
- Experience in 'Mixed-use, hotel and commercial projects'. A Candidate must provide details of similar projects worked.
- Preferably fluent both in Arabic and English
The role will be assisting the project director/manager in controlling and managing elements of the project to enable the project to be delivered to the required budget, time and quality standards. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in producing project reports for issuance to clients on a weekly and monthly basis to report on project progress and performance.
- Support in monitoring project progress against agreed project program..
- Monitor the on site quality control and coordination of benchmarks.
- Managing the site coordination including chairing the daily/weekly meetings with the contractor.
- Reviewing the contractor method statements/risk assessments.
- Agreeing on short terms programmes with the contractor.
- Working with the project director to assess the contractors’ monthly applications for payment.
- Attending off site inspections as directed by the project director.
- Agreeing in final quality inspections with the construction supervisors.
- Ensuring the contractor is maintaining the site in terms of cleanliness, logistics, mandatory signage, etc.
- Ensuring all environmental conditions/requirements of the project HSE plan are being adhered to by all contractors
- Ensuring full understanding of all the contractors’ scopes.
- Supporting the commercial manager/quantity surveyor with project information.
- Managing the project functions and report to the project director on all commercial aspects of the project.
Candidates who are readily in Saudi Arabia with transferable may apply for this opening.
- 1 Vacant
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience included 3 years in KSA.
- Fluent in English.
- Candidate preferably currently located in Riyadh with transferable Iqama.
- Must have construction projects experience.
- Must have experience in using document management software (Aconex / Contract Manager, etc.)
- Must have expertise in using MS Office and other relevant software.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare necessary procedures, process & forms required for document control department.
- Provide guideline to design consultant’s & contractor’s document controller to prepare and submit documents according to the defined procedure & process.
- Check all the Drawings & technical documents submitted by design consultant, either submitted documents are in line with procedure/process or not.
- Maintain electronic log sheet of all incoming and outgoing correspondences, drawings, technical documents etc.
- Documents classification sorting, filling, archiving and retrieval of documents in a standard indexing and filing system.
- Prepare weekly/monthly report and summaries status of all correspondences, technical documents, drawings etc.
- Receiving of drawings, technical, documents & correspondences from consultant & client, and distribute to concern department/personnel of the project for necessary action.
- Prepare and transmit outgoing transmittals, letters and approval etc. intent for transmitting to design consultant, contractor or client.
- Doing close follow up for pending incoming & outgoing correspondences (required response).
- Attend weekly progress meeting & prepare MOM of the meeting.
- Maintains hard copy and soft copy of all documents related to project.
- Make sure the integrity and accessibility of all projects related documents when needed.
- Secure and keep confidential information in accordance with company policies and standard business practices.
- Overall, in-charge with administration process and organization management of the office areas.
- Experience in using various software for project documents management such as Aconex, Primavera Expedition (Contract Manager), etc.
- 1 Vacant
- Minimum of 7 years’ HSE experience, including 3 years in KSA.
- Preference to Candidates with Engineering Degree
- Training and certification in Safety, Health, Environment protection
- Fluent in English.
- Transferable Iqama.
- Currently located in Makkah/Jeddah or ready to work in Makkah
- Experience of infrastructure and high-rise building projects.
- Preference to candidates with experience in Hospital projects
- Develops formal safety program, to include a formally written plan that is updated based on company needs and changing safety requirements.
- Review and recommend approval for safety plans, method statements and other relevant documents submitted by contractor
- Investigates and analyzes incident reports and complaints involving work-related injuries and illness; prepares reports noting hazards, violations, and accidents; recommends measures to prevent recurrence
- Develops and refines recommended procedures and methods based on reports of incidents, accidents, and other data gathered from industry and agencies to improve safety and loss prevention
- Disseminates information to department heads and others regarding toxic substances, hazards, carcinogens, and other safety information.
- Develops and/or reviews safety trainings for project sites.
- Conducting Safety talks and safety training
- Enforcing safety plan, regulations, and codes.
- Measures and evaluates effectiveness of safety program, using established goals.
- Conducts regular site safety audits to detect violations, hazards, and unsafe work practices and issue notices to contractor.
- Monitors and coordinates safety programs at the site or contract level.
- Prepares and maintain records. And disseminates HSE statistics to stakeholders.
Safety Officer with Saudi Experience in construction of hospital projects.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to send their CVs.
Thanks for your interest in Takamul! If you don't see a job that you are interested in, please submit your resume for future consideration.