- 2 Vacant
- Degree in engineering preferably Civil Engineering
- PMP Certified
- Minimum 15 years experience as a 'Construction Manager' preferably with a project management consultancy background
- Minimum 8 years experience in Saudi Arabia
- Experience in 'Mixed-use, hotel and commercial projects'. A Candidate must provide details of similar projects worked.
- Preferably fluent both in Arabic and English
The role will be assisting the project director/manager in controlling and managing elements of the project to enable the project to be delivered to the required budget, time and quality standards. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in producing project reports for issuance to clients on a weekly and monthly basisto report on project progress and performance.
- Support in monitoring project progress against agreed project program..
- Monitor the on site quality control and coordination of benchmarks.
- Managing the site coordination including chairing the daily/weekly meetings with the contractor.
- Reviewing the contractor method statements/risk assessments.
- Agreeing on short terms programmes with the contractor.
- Working with the project director to assess the contractors’ monthly applications for payment.
- Attending off site inspections as directed by the project director.
- Agreeing in final quality inspections with the construction supervisors.
- Ensuring the contractor is maintaining the site in terms of cleanliness, logistics, mandatory signage, etc.
- Ensuring all environmental conditions/requirements of the project HSE plan are being adhered to by all contractors
- Ensuring full understanding of all the contractors’ scopes.
- Supporting the commercial manager/quantity surveyor with project information.
- Managing the project functions and report to the project director on all commercial aspects of the project.
Candidates who are readily in Saudi Arabia with transferable may apply for this opening.
- 1 Vacant
MEDICAL PLANNER / SENIOR ARCHITECT:
As a key member of project management consultant team, the medical planner/ sr. architect is responsible for engaging with clients and design consultants to deliver efficient and state of the art healthcare designs for projects.
Primary responsibilities and expectations include:
- Demonstrate proficiency in medical planning across major inpatient and outpatient departments.
- Understand the differences in institutional, ambulatory, and business occupancy environments.
- Work with end users to understand process flows and critical dependencies between different functions / departments.
- Develop space program and pre-concept design for hospital projects
- Prepare Medical Planning & Architectural requirements for design consultant contracts
- Lead the medical planning process to create department floor plan concepts reflective of operations.
- Understand and guide discussions on medical equipment needs.
- Review, approve and manage the deliverables for the medical planning and architecture works.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the client on planning issues.
- Review and approval of shop drawings, samples, mock-ups related to architectural works and finishes
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Minimum experience of 15 years
- Minimum of 10 years of healthcare/hospital planning and design experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of healthcare/hospital planning experience in Saudi Arabia
- In depth knowledge of applicable codes and regulations such as; FGI, JCI, MOH, CABAHI, Municipality, civil defense
- Architectural Registration, LEED and/or EDAC certification is preferred.
- Good experience of using design and presentation software
- Fluency in English, Arabic speaking candidate is preferred
- Available in Saudi Arabia with transferable iqama
- 1 Vacant
• Bachelor’s degree (civil engineering)
• Must have training in Primavera P6 and other scheduling software
• Preferably with PMP certification
Related Work Experience/Skills
• Overall experience of 10 years or more with proven track record in project planning and scheduling.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Saudi Arabia
• Experience in Hospitals, Healthcare projects
• Experience in handling independently planning function in Saudi Arabia
• Experience in delay analysis
• Demonstrated ability to develop WBS and scheduling requirements for projects.
- Directly responsible for reviewing and give comments on contractors’ submittals for the base (target), revised or recovery schedules.
- Directly responsible for the development of design schedule, pre-bid schedules, shop drawing and submittal schedules, separate contract schedules and occupancy schedules.
- Review Contractors’ periodic schedule updates, weekly report and monthly report.
- Highlight delays in critical activities in the design and construction schedules.
- Provide recommendations when actual progress deviates from scheduled progress so that work may be re-scheduled or accelerated to provide for on-time completion.
- Directly responsible for the preparation of the monthly schedule portion of the Project / program reports, including narrative and all scheduling update reports. Additionally, responsible to compiling information provided by others into the reports
- Prepares monthly dashboard reports for major projects and capital program
- Assist project director and project engineers during project progress meetings and extraordinary meetings as required.
Only candidates who are available with transferable iqama may apply for job
- Al Jowf
- 1 Vacant
Mechanical Engineer – Food Processing Industry
• A Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 12 Years of total experience.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Saudi Arabia.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in design and construction of Food Processing Industry Projects
• Good understanding of applicable Saudi codes and regulations for food industry projects and Civil Defense regulations.
• Good understanding of related mechanical system and requirements.
• Preference to candidates who have worked with Project Management Consultants.
• Fluency in English with verbal and written communication.
• Available in Saudi Arabia with transferable Iqama.
Thanks for your interest in Takamul! If you don't see a job that you are interested in, please submit your resume for future consideration.