- 1 Vacant
Design Manager - Hospital Projects
- A degree in Architecture with a minimum of 20 years’ experience
- Experience in Hospital Design with Consulting firm(s) or in Hospitals Design Management with client or Project Management.
- Have worked on design of at least 4 Hospital projects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Design Manager
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Saudi Arabia.
- Proven track record of scope management and time management of hospital design
- Good knowledge of applicable design codes for hospitals and local regulations
- Understanding of all engineering discipline and ability to manage discipline engineers
- Experience in presenting design options to clients and obtaining approval.
- Strong coordination, follow up and collaboration skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage design of multiple projects (3-4 projects)
- Experience in medical planning of hospital(s) of more than 200 beds
- Preference to candidates who have worked on Interior design
- Preference to candidates who have worked with Project Management Consultants
- Good English verbal and written communication skills (preferably native Arabic speaker)
- Available in KSA with transferable Iqama.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply for the position.
Send your updated CVs and indicate time required to join.
- Riyadh - Khobar
- 2 Vacant
- Full-Time / Remotely
- 1 Vacant
Budget Coordinator / Cost and Budget Engineer
- Ensuring that the budget is on track by monitoring expenditures and identifying potential cost overruns
- Preparing reports on budget performance and recommending corrective action where needed
- Reviewing financial statements to identify trends in revenue, expenses, and debt levels
- Recommending changes to staffing levels based on anticipated workload needs
- Coordinating the preparation of the annual operating budget for an organization using forecasting techniques
- Recommending adjustments to the budget when required by changes in market conditions or other factors
- Identifying financial opportunities for savings through consolidation or elimination of programs or services
- Reviewing financial statements and recommending changes to accounting methods to ensure compliance with regulations
- Managing the creation of budgets for new projects or initiatives
- 1 Vacant
- 3 Vacant
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience included 4 years in KSA.
- Fluent in English. (Arabic preferable)
- Candidate preferably currently located in Jeddah with transferable Iqama.
- Must have construction/infatuation projects experience.
- Must have experience in using document management software (Aconex / Contract Manager, etc.)
- Must have expertise in using MS Office and other relevant software.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare necessary procedures, process & forms required for document control department.
- Provide guideline to design consultant’s & contractor’s document controller to prepare and submit documents according to the defined procedure & process.
- Check all the Drawings & technical documents submitted by design consultant, either submitted documents are in line with procedure/process or not.
- Maintain electronic log sheet of all incoming and outgoing correspondences, drawings, technical documents etc.
- Documents classification sorting, filling, archiving and retrieval of documents in a standard indexing and filing system.
- Prepare weekly/monthly report and summaries status of all correspondences, technical documents, drawings etc.
- Receiving of drawings, technical, documents & correspondences from consultant & client, and distribute to concern department/personnel of the project for necessary action.
- Prepare and transmit outgoing transmittals, letters and approval etc. intent for transmitting to design consultant, contractor or client.
- Doing closely follow up for pending incoming & outgoing correspondences (required response).
- Attend weekly progress meeting & prepare MOM of the meeting.
- Maintains hard copy and soft copy of all documents related to project.
- Make sure the integrity and accessibility of all projects related documents when needed.
- Secure and keep confidential information in accordance with company policies and standard business practices.
- Overall, in-charge with administration process and organization management of the office areas.
- Experience in using various software for project documents management such as Aconex, Primavera Expedition (Contract Manager), etc.
Thanks for your interest in Takamul! If you don't see a job that you are interested in, please submit your resume for future consideration.