- 1 Vacant
- Bachelor’s degree (civil engineering)
- Must have training in Primavera P6 and other scheduling software
- Preferably with PMP certification
Related Work Experience/Skills
- Overall experience of 10 years or more with proven track record in project planning and scheduling.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Saudi Arabia
- Experience in Hospitals, Healthcare projects
- Experience in handling independently planning function in Saudi Arabia
- Experience in delay analysis
- Demonstrated ability to develop WBS and scheduling requirements for projects.
- Directly responsible for reviewing and give comments on contractors’ submittals for the base (target), revised or recovery schedules.
- Directly responsible for the development of design schedule, pre-bid schedules, shop drawing and submittal schedules, separate contract schedules and occupancy schedules.
- Review Contractors’ periodic schedule updates, weekly report and monthly report.
- Highlight delays in critical activities in the design and construction schedules.
- Provide recommendations when actual progress deviates from scheduled progress so that work may be re-scheduled or accelerated to provide for on-time completion.
- Directly responsible for the preparation of the monthly schedule portion of the Project / program reports, including narrative and all scheduling update reports. Additionally, responsible to compiling information provided by others into the reports
- Prepares monthly dashboard reports for major projects and capital program
- Assist project director and project engineers during project progress meetings and extraordinary meetings as required.
Thanks for your interest in Takamul! If you don't see a job that you are interested in, please submit your resume for future consideration.