- 1 Vacant
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience included 4 years in KSA.
- Fluent in English. (Arabic preferable)
- Candidate preferably currently located in Jeddah with transferable Iqama.
- Must have construction/infatuation projects experience.
- Must have experience in using document management software (Aconex / Contract Manager, etc.)
- Must have expertise in using MS Office and other relevant software.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare necessary procedures, process & forms required for document control department.
- Provide guideline to design consultant’s & contractor’s document controller to prepare and submit documents according to the defined procedure & process.
- Check all the Drawings & technical documents submitted by design consultant, either submitted documents are in line with procedure/process or not.
- Maintain electronic log sheet of all incoming and outgoing correspondences, drawings, technical documents etc.
- Documents classification sorting, filling, archiving and retrieval of documents in a standard indexing and filing system.
- Prepare weekly/monthly report and summaries status of all correspondences, technical documents, drawings etc.
- Receiving of drawings, technical, documents & correspondences from consultant & client, and distribute to concern department/personnel of the project for necessary action.
- Prepare and transmit outgoing transmittals, letters and approval etc. intent for transmitting to design consultant, contractor or client.
- Doing closely follow up for pending incoming & outgoing correspondences (required response).
- Attend weekly progress meeting & prepare MOM of the meeting.
- Maintains hard copy and soft copy of all documents related to project.
- Make sure the integrity and accessibility of all projects related documents when needed.
- Secure and keep confidential information in accordance with company policies and standard business practices.
- Overall, in-charge with administration process and organization management of the office areas.
- Experience in using various software for project documents management such as Aconex, Primavera Expedition (Contract Manager), etc.
- 1 Vacant
- A degree in Civil Engineering.
- Membership and certification from relevant professional organizations (i.e., RICS, CCP, AACEI).
- 10+ years of Cost Control experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in Saudi Arabia
- Experience in marine projects expertise, commercial / contracts specialists’ construction of infrastructure
- Readily available in Saudi Arabia with transferable iqama
- The Cost Engineer reports to the Project Manager and liaises with all other Cost Management, Unit members. Coordinate with client’s senior representatives, Contractors, Subcontractors, and Consultants as necessary.
- Support the Project Manager in establishing and implementing department policies, goals, objectives, and procedures as approved by the Project Marine.
- Support and participation in preparing the project’s budgets and five-year plan and updating it annually.
- Support and participate in preparing the annual project budget plan.
- Review the estimated cost of projects before the bidding phase.
- Develop and follow up on invoicing and payment processes.
- Managing the project’s change management, review, and audit claims process.
- Participate in monitoring the project, reporting and managing project dashboards.
- Review projects cash flow and recommends best practice for planning and updating.
- Represent the department in management meetings as necessary.
- Coordinate with client departments and divisions to implement the current and future deliverables and initiatives.
- Provide guidance, directions, and specialized assistance to projects.
- Monitor project cash flow, advise departments of any deviation in plans, and provide input and feedback to rectify deviations.
- Coordinate and develop related reports for inclusion in the Unified Monthly Report prepared by Cost Management Department.
- Establish, measure, and report the achievement of department goals and targets, KPI and performance.
- Assist the Project Manager in identifying staff knowledge and skill sets gaps and implementing appropriate training.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the project manager.
- 1 Vacant
- Bachelor’s degree (civil engineering)
- Must have training in Primavera P6 and other scheduling software
- Preferably with PMP certification
Related Work Experience/Skills
- Overall experience of 10+ years or more with proven track record in project planning and scheduling.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Saudi Arabia
- Experience in Hospitals / Healthcare projects, hotels, high-rise, commercia and infrastructure projects
- Experience in handling independently planning function in Saudi Arabia
- Experience in delay analysis
- Demonstrated ability to develop WBS and scheduling requirements for projects.
- Directly responsible for reviewing and give comments on contractors’ submittals for the base (target), revised or recovery schedules.
- Directly responsible for the development of design schedule, pre-bid schedules, shop drawing and submittal schedules, separate contract schedules and occupancy schedules.
- Review Contractors’ periodic schedule updates, weekly report and monthly report.
- Highlight delays in critical activities in the design and construction schedules.
- Provide recommendations when actual progress deviates from scheduled progress so that work may be re-scheduled or accelerated to provide for on-time completion.
- Directly responsible for the preparation of the monthly schedule portion of the Project / program reports, including narrative and all scheduling update reports. Additionally, responsible to compiling information provided by others into the reports
- Prepares monthly dashboard reports for major projects and capital program
- Assist project director and project engineers during project progress meetings and extraordinary meetings as required.
Only candidates who are available with transferable iqama may apply for job
- 1 Vacant
SENIOR CONTRACTS SPECIALIST / MANAGER
- A degree in Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of related experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in KSA
- Candidate must be bilingual and fluent both in Arabic and English
- Candidate must have a transferrable iqama
- Experience in EPC contracts
- Profound experience in procurement of different types of contracts
- Must be capable of preparing and managing contracts during pre-contract and post-contract stages.
- Experience in different formats of design, engineering, consultancy and construction contracts including FIDIC forms of contract.
- Administration of contract changes and variations
- Monitor the maintenance of bonds, warranties, insurances and renewals
- Review and verification of contractors/consultants’ invoices and claims
- Draft of contractual correspondence to clients, contractors, consultants and other stakeholders.
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems
- Handling of claims and disputes
- Experience in preparation of procedures and processes
- Assist in the preparation of legal and contractual documents such as; Request for Proposals (RFP) and other legal or contractual documents.
- Well knowledge in proposals management (Preparation of Proposals (Technical & Commercial)
- Other tasks as directed by top management
- 1 Vacant
- Full-time / Remotly
Takamul Project Management Company (Takamul) is an integrated project management firm in Khobar, Saudi Arabia, dedicated to promoting project management practices in the Kingdom. The company offers a range of services, including project management, program management, and Cost Consultancy, project controls.
Project Management Office (PMO) Consultant who can work either full-time or remotely (i.e., with hybrid work schedule and do client visits when needed in Riyadh).
The candidate should be an experienced professional who can provide advice on initiating and streamlining project management environment including development of PM manual with tools, processes, procedures, techniques, forms, templates, responsibilities and resources for the management of capital projects within our client environment. The senior level PMO Consultant shall demonstrate expert level competency in PMO management, PMO maturity assessment, program assessment, project performance management, quality management, and risk management, etc.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Managing and leading PMO maturity assessments, developing roadmaps to address gaps.
- Conducting stakeholders interviews to determine the current state of the PMO maturity and client needs.
- Building client relationships, and collaborate with client’s various stakeholders and provide insights.
- Gather, interpret and use data to develop and drive actionable steps to improve processes and optimize strategies or plans.
- Support already deployed Takamul team in our client's projects delivery, capability development efforts, and innovation efforts.
- Help in setting projects strategy and goals, developing standards and processes, and advising team members on projects needs and weaknesses.
- Develop, assess and improve methodologies, processes, and governance to optimize PMO maturity across the client projects.
- Develop and implement project management best practices and standards for ensuring repeatable and measurable outcomes, success measurement criteria, methodologies, tools, etc. and design and develop project management manual along associated policies, procedures and forms as required by the client.
- Assessing client projects performance analytics, data and systems, making recommendations for best in class tools and techniques.
- Create and deliver reports to summarize efforts and help influence management decisions.
- As applicable, lead PMO transformation.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Bachelor or master degree in engineering (preferably), business, Project Management, or related field.
- 10-15+ years of work experience providing PMO support with at least 5 years in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Expertise and strong project or program management and excellent organizational skills are fundamental, as is the ability to collaborate with people at all levels.
- PMP certification.
- Experience conducting PMO maturity assessments and developing roadmaps.
- Demonstrated results in leading PMO transformation initiatives.
- Expert level understanding of project management fundamentals and how to implement them.
- Knowledge of project management software, PMS, etc., and ability to build polished client deliverables.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Program and Project Management skills, with a proven track record of successful completion of programs and projects
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- 1 Vacant
Takamul Project Management is a leading Saudi Arabian consultancy firm with a proven track record of providing project management and cost consultancy services to clients in Saudi Arabia for the past 13 years. One of our core strengths lies in delivering expert cost management and estimation services to clients across Saudi Arabia. Our unwavering commitment to excellence and accuracy has earned us a reputation as a trusted partner in the construction industry.
As an Estimation Manager, you will hold a critical position within the Cost Consultancy & Quantity Surveying Division of Takamul Project Management. Your role will be pivotal in the division's success as you oversee Takamul’s project cost database and manage estimation and cost management processes for a variety of projects. Your extensive industry knowledge, leadership skills, and familiarity with the Saudi Arabian market will be crucial in ensuring the accuracy and competitiveness of our project estimates.
- Lead a team of estimators and cost engineers in preparing accurate and detailed project cost estimates.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive cost database for benchmarking and historical data analysis.
- Create initial project cost estimates for project feasibility, budgeting, and financing.
- Regularly update cost estimates and issue project cost plans at each design stage. Monitor costs against approved budgets, identify changes to scope, and provide recommendations to address budget overruns.
- Monitor and track project costs during the project construction phase, providing regular updates and reports to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and clients to gather project-specific information and requirements.
- Support project managers and clients in estimating and reviewing the cost of authorized change orders.
- Analyze project documents, drawings, and specifications to identify cost factors and risks.
- Leverage your expertise to recommend cost-saving strategies and identify value engineering opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and client-specific requirements.
- Mentor and train junior estimators and cost engineers to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience in the construction industry.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience with reputable cost consultancy firms, including at least 4 years in a capacity of Estimation Manager or Cost Manager.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience working in Saudi Arabia within the last 8 years.
- MRICS and/or equivalent certification from AACE International is essential.
- Proficiency in estimation software and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
If you are a results-driven Estimation Manager with a passion for accuracy and a deep understanding of cost consultancy, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and play a vital role in the success of our clients' projects across Saudi Arabia.
Thanks for your interest in Takamul! If you don't see a job that you are interested in, please submit your resume for future consideration.