- Closed Vacant
Senior Biomedical Engineer
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum 20 years of total experience including 5 years in KSA.
- Experience in hospitals / healthcare's design and construction.
- Experience in design, selection, procurement, management, and coordination of installation of medical equipment.
- A background in project management or engineering firms
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Readily available in KSA with transferable Iqama.
- Submit an updated CV with experience letters
- 1 Vacant
MEDICAL PLANNER / SENIOR ARCHITECT:
As a key member of project management consultant team, the medical planner/ sr. architect is responsible for engaging with clients and design consultants to deliver efficient and state of the art healthcare designs for projects.
Primary responsibilities and expectations include:
- Demonstrate proficiency in medical planning across major inpatient and outpatient departments.
- Understand the differences in institutional, ambulatory, and business occupancy environments.
- Work with end users to understand process flows and critical dependencies between different functions / departments.
- Develop space program and pre-concept design for hospital projects
- Prepare Medical Planning & Architectural requirements for design consultant contracts
- Lead the medical planning process to create department floor plan concepts reflective of operations.
- Understand and guide discussions on medical equipment needs.
- Review, approve and manage the deliverables for the medical planning and architecture works.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the client on planning issues.
- Review and approval of shop drawings, samples, mock-ups related to architectural works and finishes
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Minimum experience of 15 years
- Minimum of 10 years of healthcare/hospital planning and design experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of healthcare/hospital planning experience in Saudi Arabia
- In depth knowledge of applicable codes and regulations such as; FGI, JCI, MOH, CABAHI, Municipality, civil defense
- Architectural Registration, LEED and/or EDAC certification is preferred.
- Good experience of using design and presentation software
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Candidate must be available in Saudi Arabia with transferable iqama
- 1 Vacant
SENIOR CONTRACTS SPECIALIST
- A degree in Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of related experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in KSA
- Candidate must be bilingual and fluent both in Arabic and English
- Candidate must have a transferrable iqama
- Experience in EPC contracts
- Profound experience in procurement of different types of contracts
- Must be capable of preparing and managing contracts during pre-contract and post-contract stages.
- Experience in different formats of design, engineering, consultancy and construction contracts including EPC and FIDIC forms of contract.
- Administration of contract changes and variations
- Monitor the maintenance of bonds, warranties, insurances and renewals
- Review and verification of contractors/consultants’ invoices and claims
- Draft of contractual correspondence to clients, contractors, consultants and other stakeholders.
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems
- Handling of claims and disputes
- Experience in preparation of procedures and processes
- Other tasks as directed by top management
- Only candidates who meet above requirements may apply
- 1 Vacant
Design Manager - Hospital Projects
- A degree in Architecture with a minimum of 20 years’ experience
- Experience in Hospital Design with Consulting firm(s) or in Hospitals Design Management with client or Project Management.
- Have worked on design of at least 4 Hospital projects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Design Manager
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Saudi Arabia.
- Proven track record of scope management and time management of hospital design
- Good knowledge of applicable design codes for hospitals and local regulations
- Understanding of all engineering discipline and ability to manage discipline engineers
- Experience in presenting design options to clients and obtaining approval.
- Strong coordination, follow up and collaboration skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage design of multiple projects (3-4 projects)
- Experience in medical planning of hospital(s) of more than 200 beds
- Preference to candidates who have worked on Interior design
- Preference to candidates who have worked with Project Management Consultants
- Good English verbal and written communication skills (preferably native Arabic speaker)
- Available in KSA with transferable Iqama.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply for the position.
Send your updated CVs and indicate time required to join.
Thanks for your interest in Takamul! If you don't see a job that you are interested in, please submit your resume for future consideration.